Thursday, 5 April, 2007, 04:24 - UnrealUTComp Version 1.7a has been released.
- http://ut2004.gameamp.com/ut2004/viewUtcomp -
Changelog from version 1.6a:
• Significantly improved enhanced netcode accuracy.
• Added the ability to view other players stats on the server via the scoreboard.
• Added forward gametype as a votable option.
• Added server side option to fix Epic's small shield absorption bug.
• Fixed movement error from v1.6a due to old test code.
• Added option for players to disable their own specific adrenaline combos.
• Servertravel parameters will now work on initial loading of game.
• Fixed Show Colored names when targeting enemy players option.
• Fixed scoreboard spectator box being too large with UTComp scoreboard disabled.
• Fixed GUI setting your current name to your first saved colored name's colors when you load the colored names menu the first time.
• Saving a colored name does not automatically change your name to this name when connecting to a server anymore.
• Fixed auto demo recording not working in assault under certain conditions.
• Added serverside option to allow quick map restart votes when map voting is disabled.
• Minor GUI fixes.
This plus UT2Vote v5.6 will be updated on the server soon!