Tuesday, 25 July, 2006, 04:45 - Soldier of FortuneWell it's been a while but monk has re-emerged to continue his work with the OSP mod with the help of some new contributors. The last version was 1.0L
This latest see some cvars taken from Enemy Territory (these are server-side)
- add: osp_fixedhz <0|1> [default 1] serverside cvar. this will impliment 125hz fixed frequency to prevent framerate dependant physics for jumps, weapons etc
- add: insert osp_fixedhz into /settings and serverinfo. this will show up in a game browser (all seeing eye etc) as being enabled/disabled
- add: match_mutespecs <0|1> allow/prevents spectators from chatting during a match
- add: match_latejoin <0|1> prevents/allows players from joining a match
- add: cvars to control messing spamming of clients. These default to "0"
- g_msgs <n> Duration in seconds between messages sent to users
Setting g_msgs to 10 will spam a message to all clients every 10 seconds
- g_msg<n> <string> where x is a number. Messages will be displayed from lowest to higher (0-9)
- g_msgprefix <string> where string is a prefix. ie: set g_msgprefix "^1OSP ^2TEST ^3SERVER:"
- g_msgpos <n> position of messages
- <0> screen area
- <1> center screen
- <2> console
The update also includes security and minor bug fixes.
Download client and server packs - here -
As you can see from the download page, v1.2 and v2 are in progress!
I'll keep you posted =]