Friday, 12 October, 2007, 04:54 - Battlefield
Battlefield 2: Australian Forces is a singleplayer and multiplayer modification for the team-based modern warfare game Battlefield 2. The aim of the Australian Forces modification is to replace the United States forces with Australian forces; including new player, weapon and vehicles skins, HUD changes, and new weapons and vehicles.
- http://www.users.on.net/~arkanis/bf2 -
This mod has been updated to v1.01
• Added: F89 Minimi
• Added: Gsid's added for maps
• Added: Highway Tampa map
• Added: Intro video
• Added: Kubaysah Cement Factory Night map
• Added: Night Vision Goggles
• Change: Crosshairs removed from handweapons
• Change: Enemy nametags removed
...plus many changes to weapons/vehicles and maps including damage stats, sounds and bug fixes... full details in the above link.
I've set up this mod for co-op play - here -
The latest version of Australian Forces can always be played on the official server.
Internode AusForces #1
Give this mod a go!