Wednesday, 12 July, 2006, 06:13 - Enemy TerritoryFuel Dump has been revistited! SW Fueldump TE is a renewed version of Fueldump and SW Fuel Dump by mortis.
beta 1 (sw_fueldump_te.pk3) released 10-July-06 ~ details - HERE -
beta 2 (sw_fueldump_b2.pk3) released 11-July-06 ~ details - HERE -
The following is a list of changes from the normal Fueldump.
• no more snow
• tank moves 50% faster
• bridge is built 50% faster
• tank is indestructible.
• tank moves automatically (this means no more escorting the tank)
• tank has 3 stop points, after this it needs to be 'touched' again, in order for it to move automatically again.
• allied can spawn at command post
• 1 of the CP gates can not close entirely to prevent axis from CP camping
• tank becomes destructible again at the very end of its route.
• the depot fences are nadeable (chuck 2 nades on the first parts of a fence and it's destroyed)
• axis can now spawn @ the truck inside the depot's building (3 people only)
* Doesnt mess with other maps textures anymore (completely standalone)
* Corrected stepsounds for all surfaces
* Autospawns optimised
* Allies gain a second initial spawn after the tank broke the grate (no big deal imo, but we all hate walking)
* Reacted on people who could still jump into the depot (if you still can, post a demo ;-) )
NOTE: there is a texture issue with beta 1 so install as it will affect other maps.
beta 2 is on the server and can be downloaded from - HERE -