Far Cry 2 v1.03 patch - link -
Far Cry 2 v1.03 Update
- Fix some random crash occurring during specific Malaria attacks
- Fix health damage not following the difficulty level when switching difficulty during player’s walkthrough
- Fix some camera issue when using a mortar near a rock
- Add the possibility to play Rank matches on a selection of user maps
- Add deaths in scoreboard
- Balance current damage model
--- Made most weapons slightly more accurate.
--- Slightly extended length of the short-range damage category for most weapons.
--- Reduced the damage of all sniper weapons.
--- Reduced the damage of the MGL-140 grenades.
--- Reduced the damage of the M79 grenades.
--- Reduced the damage of the IED.
--- Reduced damage stim of the flamethrower by 1 step.
- Show VIP on Scoreboard (for your team only)
- Players can stay on the same host for consecutive matches in Ranked match
- Add a Quick match button when selecting a map in the Map community
- Fix vehicles spawning on their initial position immediately after being destroyed by an explosion
- Fix client being disconnected from the host randomly and not being able to see it after that
- Fix death message does not appear randomly
- Fix some issues when interacting with objects
- Fix bandolier doesn’t always unlock extra ammo
- Fix some bug when healing another player and getting wounded at the same time
- Fix diamond gain in rank mode
- Fix players don’t get a request to keep a map after playing on a IGE map
- DLC Fix some issues when using the crossbow
- Add remote control
- Remove “shaky” interface
- Reduce approximately 80% of CPU usage
- Reduce approximately 50% of memory usage
- Add a “hardcore mode” that will provide a new damage model where all weapons do much more damage to increase realism.
- Many of the new features were requested by members of the community and we would like to thank everyone for taking the time to communicate with us, we hope you will enjoy the improvements.
Far Cry 2 v1.02 Update
- Added triple-header support to the game.
- A widescreen option has been added and can be enabled only in single player mode.
- Fixed the direct join by IP functionality.
- Added the minimum number of players in the host options.
- Added the player's death count in the scoreboard.
- The host can now set the respawn time in Advanced options, for player matches only.
- The host can now set the starting rank of all players in the match, in Advanced options, for player matches only.
- The VIP is shown on the scoreboard, for your team only.
- The scoreboard is now displayed by the highest XP points to the lowest.
- The ping system has been improved to display a more accurate result.
- It is now possible to conduct a multiplayer match search from the map leader board.
- Fixed certain characters that weren't allowed during profile creation (- . _ ,)
- It is now possible to add a clan name to the player¡¦s name through the use_clan_tag console command.
- Players can now filter the server list using different parameters (ping, PunkBuster, game mode, dedicated, server name, number of players, ranked/unranked).
- The IEDs are now destructible by shooting on them or throwing a grenade close to them.
- In ranked matches, players can now play more than one match on the same host.
- Added quickmatch to the map download screen. It will matchmake on the selected map.
- The distance from a wounded teammate is now displayed.
- The host can now select a VIP before starting the match.
- It is now possible to use the use_clan_tag command.
- Fixed a bug with clan tag and multiple clients
- Multiplayer: Minimum players numbers default setting is now 4
- Fixed some unrepresentative text in the scoreboard.
- Added text to display distance when teamate is down
- Fix a freeze issue in match list if the player press ESC after trying to enter in a match with a password.
Far Cry 2 v1.01 Update
- Fixed Dolby 5.1 support for most sound cards.
- Fixed mission objectives marker after a loading a save game.
- Fixed for difficulty level not changing health when updated.
- Fixed Jackal Tapes and Partner Tapes pages.
- Fixed Field Manuals not unlocking after game mode change.
- Fixed glider key remapping.
- Fixed keyboard controls remapping in single mode that didn't carry into multiplayer mode.
- Prevent a buddy from getting stuck when healing him while receiving damages.
- Fixed stats of favorite weapon not properly reset between loaded save games.
- Fixed the mortar moving the player through wall.
- When creating a dedicated server with PunkBuster enabled then close it to create another but this time with PunkBuster disabled, PunkBuster will still be considered ON, on this new server.
- Display server's IP address in lobby, beside the match’s name (for direct IP join to work)
- Fixed a problem where a player could get stuck (and couldn’t get killed) after pressing the interaction key while wounded and getting rescued by a teammate at the same time.
- Fixed vehicles not being respawned if they were never used.
- A ranked match that is already started will not be listed in the match list.
- Fixed users not being able to see a match if the host switched match mode after a rank. Prevent the host from changing the server setting in a Ranked Match through the console.
- Fixed a glitch that could make a player invisible to another.
- Improved match start conditions. Ranked games can now also start if the player max is attained and everybody but the host is ready.
- Fixed if a user has too many user maps and tries to enter the map rotation menu in a Player or Ranked match, he would get disconnected.
- Fixed incorrect check for negative values when adjusting diamond count.
- Fixed a problem where a player would render through objects if healing a wounded playing while being wounded at the same time.
- Fixed players with same name by using identifiers instead of names.
- Always validate the diamond pool after class upgrades, reset or rank up to avoid getting more diamonds than the player is supposed to for his rank.
- Fixed reload not being interrupted on the host when a client picks a weapon while reloading.
- Fixed crash when creating a LAN game without a network cable.
- Fixed a random crash when joining a game.
- Fixed to make sure game is minimized in order to show the website when clicking on ubi.com
- Fixed crash in editor when deleting many objects in very rapid succession.
- Fixed crash in editor during parsing of the map headers.
- Fixed a random crash that could happen when pressing ESC to cancel a Benchmark run.
- Added CPU Intensive benchmark test run.
- Allow launching the Dedicated Server Launcher in command line.