Sunday, 9 October, 2011, 00:20 - Far CryMy Far Cry 2 server is currently offline.
Posted by ned
Posted by ned
Fixed custom music not working correctly
Ok, finally updated :D
It took longer than I envisioned as I had problems with textures etc. But hopefully its all good now. Let me know if there are any problems and I will do my best to fix them.
-Made Versus mode easier (hopefully) - reduced life on Tikimon, reduced life on Ripper Roo, reduced zombies, reduced life on robots on level 2, and overall just tried to make it easier. Without a full team on both sides to try it on, I don't know how balanced it is. So any feedback on the versus side is welcome.
-Made campaign easier somewhat - reduced life for Tikimon and Ripper Roo, reduced zombies here and there slightly, removed a few scripted specials. Tweaked here and there.
-Made it so custom sounds work (at least they do for me, let me know if they don't but they should do now).
-Hopefully enabled textures on models to work too, as for some reason, I had real trouble getting them to work again (mainly because I used to use Pakrat, so now I had to mess with the directory etc).
-Fixed miniguns disappearing and thus leaving the player stuck. (This was originally made to make it more difficult, but with that odd glitch, I removed it now so they stay, enabling Tikimon to die easier.)
So, I will be touching up the L4D2 one as well and hopefully both of these campaigns will be as good as they will be.
Send any feedback as soon as possible, as I do not know if I will be able to work on them in the near future after this week.
Osseous Labyrinth 1.7 - 2011.06.13 (Final - Fortunes Pack Edition)
Mem: 208.8 - Obj: 154229
* Added details/objects from FP
* Added swampboats, jeeps & buggys to 'far-zones'
* Added Glider to CP-B cliffs
* Added Weapon Crates
Beyond the limits of civilization lies an island, a lawless place ruled by piracy and human misery, where your only escape is through drugs or the muzzle of a gun. This is where you find yourself, trapped in a place that’s forgotten right from wrong, a place where you must live by the principles of violence to survive. Discover the island’s bloody secrets and take the fight to the enemy; improvise and use your environment to survive; and outwit its roster of ruthless, desperate characters. Beware the beauty and mystery of this unexplored paradise. You’ll need more than luck to survive.
- Finale difficulty ramped up but not in a way that will make it irritating.
- Tank cheese strategy where you can ignore the tank and collect gas safely is now fixed/countered by spawning common infected every time you collect gas.
- Glitch fixed where the police car can still be activated if someone is incapacitated inside the police station. This would cause the finale to break.
- Removed the ladder off the army truck with the minigun. Simply jumping on the truck is faster.
- Optimization: Added Ragdoll fader to finale area. This will improve the framerate by ridding of ragdolls quickly.
- Added 3 more songs, Portal Still Alive, All I want for Christmas, Re Your Brains to the Nightclub. (For now a total of 5 random songs)
-Changed the Circuit breaker model in map 3 in the tunnel to the breaker from HL2. Since the other model is deeply associated with panic events. Which is not the purpose of the breaker.
update 5/24/2011 v.9
- cool custom textures.
- maps are still great
- i love the new add on's for all the maps
- finlale 100 times better
- bot nav very good
- gas pump dont go boom bots cant f... you over more then normal.!!!!!!
I love the new camera angles when you finish this campaign, It's better than before :) On a sad note I do not like what you did with the security gate by the stairs, i loved opening it and hearing a different gate sound, I also am not happy with the room where you get ammo and weapons, it feels too wide and there shouldn't be four medkits if you already get 4 in the room you start in. Other than this the changes are great and I do not agree with what RainingMetal says at all.