Thursday, 12 October, 2006, 22:47 - Enemy TerritoryXfire v1.64 has added proper colouring of Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory names (thanks to James Abbatiello)!
• Wreck has been altered to provide covering fire on the main entrance bunkers
from the rear end of the ship
• When Axis team take the forward flag it becomes their default spawn until allies retake it
• Access to the compound wall has been limited to reduce spawn camping.
• removed the first allied spawns and moved them in the courtyard, under the big woodden shelter
• changed axis respawn time to 30 seconds instead of 25
• added a balcony overlooking the flag courtyard to replace the house with narrow windows that was almost a dead end for allies
• added a second team door for the allied forwar spawn. When the main gate blows, this provides a larger exit for allies.
• enlarged the main gate access for allies at forward spawn exit. Half of the building doing the corner in that map section has been deleted
• removed detail in the different critical paths to reduce congestion
• removed the dynamitable wall to the command post. It's now replaced with an open door way
• fixed a couple of graphical bugs & glitches
• moved the ladder just above the flag, to make jumping down easier
• enlarged the axis last spawn door way. It was extremely narrow, only allowing 1 player to run out at a time
• moved the trucks the docs have to be taken to. It's a little more forwards now, which means it's no longer in the allies' way when they exit the forward spawn
• removed the defense door to the docs. This should highly weaken axis defense
• texture bug fixes (e.g small doorway exit of old indoor allied spawn...)
• ammo & health racks in first courtyard moved over to the opposite side
• enlarged doorways after the forward spawn to make access to all buildings easier
• fiddled with trigger entites to make the picking up & dropping off of the objective easier. This should avoid players needing to jump on the table / truck pick up / secure the objective.
• fixed "spawning on top of each other" bug. This was just a lack of spawn entities for allies :)
• improved FPS !!! (finally lol). There's still a bit of work to do on this but it's gradually getting better & better \o/
• fps improvements
• added split access to the CP for allies
• fixed graphical glitch found by Blackjack & Syd