Friday, 18 August, 2006, 08:00 - Enemy TerritoryFoo Fighter - ET Edition has gone final.
A warmup bug with the ufo has been fixed.
SW Fueldump TE (beta 3) has been released. No readme file came with the download so I made an info file for the curious.
SW Fueldump TE
authors - stewie (australia) & arni (belarus)
version - beta 3
beta 1 - sw_fueldump_te.pk3
The following is a list of changes from the normal Fueldump.
• no more snow
• tank moves 50% faster
• bridge is built 50% faster
• tank is indestructible.
• tank moves automatically (this means no more escorting the tank)
• tank has 3 stop points, after this it needs to be 'touched' again, in order for it to move automatically again.
• allied can spawn at command post
• 1 of the CP gates can not close entirely to prevent axis from CP camping
• tank becomes destructible again at the very end of its route.
• the depot fences are nadeable (chuck 2 nades on the first parts of a fence and it's destroyed)
• axis can now spawn @ the truck inside the depot's building (3 people only)
beta 2 - sw_fueldump_b2.pk3
• Doesnt mess with other maps textures anymore (completely standalone)
• Corrected stepsounds for all surfaces
• Autospawns optimised
• Allies gain a second initial spawn after the tank broke the grate (no big deal imo, but we all hate walking)
• Reacted on people who could still jump into the depot (if you still can, post a demo ;-) )
beta 3 - sw_fueldump_b3.pk3
• The shortest Route to roof is now ~10 seconds by blocking the truckspawn ladder with a set of barrels.
The old route was 4 seconds which made defence too easy for axis.
• The truckspawn now only has one exit which should make spawncamping fairly easy for allies.
Nobody forces axis to spawn there, its just an additional option.
• The high fueljump should finally be fixed (i.e. not possible anymore) please dont prove me wrong this time.
Both maps on server now!
Download from - HERE -