Wednesday, 9 August, 2006, 06:35 - Enemy TerritoryI've increased the maxclients on the ET servers (etpro & fritzbot) by two.
nedETPRO maxclients is now 18
upgrade to et 2.60b with security bugfix
fix spectator inactivity bug
fixes for network lag
fix lag on map changes
Allies are searching for the Heart of Gold, a famous gold ingot stolen in
Paris. The Resistance informed the Allies that the Axis are keeping it in
Boissaint, a French village in the Alps waiting for reinforcement coming from Bergheim.
The Command Post:
It gives a spawn point to whatever team construct it (until the Gate has been destroyed).
At start, the axis command post is pre-constructed, and the axis own the cp spawn point. If the CP is destroyed, each team spawn at their default spawn point.
Once the Gate has been destroyed, the CP only offers a spawnpoint to the allie team. But the axis can gain an advantage over the allies by destroying it, and forcing them to spawn back in the garage.
Now that the Allies have the opportunity to spawn directly to the CP, the defense will be much more difficult for the axis...
You'll find less mines areas, a protection against FFE, and little details to improve this area.
graphics and script bug fixes
graphics improvements including new textures
disabled (or at least made harder) trickjump points
etpro fireteam locations - by me =] -
- see readme for details -
6 new crosshairs
rifle grenade bug fixes
show who did team commands like pause, specinvite, readyteam
- plus much more coming!
- add: osp_fixedhz <0|1> [default 1] serverside cvar. this will impliment 125hz fixed frequency to prevent framerate dependant physics for jumps, weapons etc
- add: insert osp_fixedhz into /settings and serverinfo. this will show up in a game browser (all seeing eye etc) as being enabled/disabled
- add: match_mutespecs <0|1> allow/prevents spectators from chatting during a match
- add: match_latejoin <0|1> prevents/allows players from joining a match
- add: cvars to control messing spamming of clients. These default to "0"
- g_msgs <n> Duration in seconds between messages sent to users
Setting g_msgs to 10 will spam a message to all clients every 10 seconds
- g_msg<n> <string> where x is a number. Messages will be displayed from lowest to higher (0-9)
- g_msgprefix <string> where string is a prefix. ie: set g_msgprefix "^1OSP ^2TEST ^3SERVER:"
- g_msgpos <n> position of messages
- <0> screen area
- <1> center screen
- <2> console