Saturday, 22 July, 2006, 01:23 - Enemy TerritoryHere we go!
- see below posts for map info -
Download Arhabeach TE - HERE -
Download Warbell - HERE -
customs night history/info - HERE -
Axis are trying to mess in the occult again, and do real nasty things. Allied special forces took over the occult site in a raid. Now the Axis attack to get back control over the old Abbey and finally raise the evil Wargod. Allies are on the mission to save the world from this of course.
The demo version gives you the chance to drive one of two FIA-GT class cars against up to 15 computer controlled opponents, at the Barcelona GP circuit.
Northern Germany, 1943. The Axis have created a prototype Ammo that will be devastating to the Allied forces if used by their Pak Cannon. The Allies need to destroy the Ammo and the Pak Cannon to prevent the Axis from using it.
It's titled Wacht Am Rhein, which was the German army's operational name of the Ardennes offensive in December 1944, more commonly known as The Battle of the Bulge. I'd say the map is slightly larger than Fueldump and features the Axis on offense: their primary goal is to escort a tank through the forest roads, into the allied held town and use it to destroy the heavy church doors. Within the church is the Allies command and control center, which the axis must dynomite and destroy to win. The allies can impede the progress of the Axis by building several barriers to slow the progress of the tank.
The following is a list of changes from the normal Fueldump.
• no more snow
• tank moves 50% faster
• bridge is built 50% faster
• tank is indestructible.
• tank moves automatically (this means no more escorting the tank)
• tank has 3 stop points, after this it needs to be 'touched' again, in order for it to move automatically again.
• allied can spawn at command post
• 1 of the CP gates can not close entirely to prevent axis from CP camping
• tank becomes destructible again at the very end of its route.
• the depot fences are nadeable (chuck 2 nades on the first parts of a fence and it's destroyed)
• axis can now spawn @ the truck inside the depot's building (3 people only)
* Doesnt mess with other maps textures anymore (completely standalone)
* Corrected stepsounds for all surfaces
* Autospawns optimised
* Allies gain a second initial spawn after the tank broke the grate (no big deal imo, but we all hate walking)
* Reacted on people who could still jump into the depot (if you still can, post a demo ;-) )