Friday, 6 April, 2007, 05:29 - Enemy TerritoryDue to a lack of interest I won't be setting up a TC:E server. It's a real shame this mod hasn't got the support it deserves. It really is a good mod.
- http://truecombat.us -
• Significantly improved enhanced netcode accuracy.
• Added the ability to view other players stats on the server via the scoreboard.
• Added forward gametype as a votable option.
• Added server side option to fix Epic's small shield absorption bug.
• Fixed movement error from v1.6a due to old test code.
• Added option for players to disable their own specific adrenaline combos.
• Servertravel parameters will now work on initial loading of game.
• Fixed Show Colored names when targeting enemy players option.
• Fixed scoreboard spectator box being too large with UTComp scoreboard disabled.
• Fixed GUI setting your current name to your first saved colored name's colors when you load the colored names menu the first time.
• Saving a colored name does not automatically change your name to this name when connecting to a server anymore.
• Fixed auto demo recording not working in assault under certain conditions.
• Added serverside option to allow quick map restart votes when map voting is disabled.
• Minor GUI fixes.
Medal of Honor Allied Assault expansion packs crash for winXP/2000 users who own nvidia graphics chip cards and use series 9+ nvidia forceware drivers.
Standard Medal of Honor Allied Assault does not crash.
- command post is now back in the ground floor in the north tower
- yard doors are now closed until the allies destroy the door controls by satchel charge
- door controls can be rebuilt by axis team
- terrain texture and other terrain changes
- lighting and bug fixes